The term "Maxum Foods" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Maxum Foods complies with the Australian Privacy Act 1988 and new privacy provisions affecting private sector organisations that came into effect on 21st December 2001. Maxum Foods regards all information collected as confidential. Information supplied by you will only be used for administrative or educational purposes.
This is Maxum Foods' website. We are committed to protecting user privacy. We understand that visitors and users of this website are concerned about their privacy, and the confidentiality and security of any information that is provided.
Purpose of Collection
Maxum Foods collects personal information about you for the purpose of providing educational exchange programs and associated services. This also includes the following purposes:
to determine whether you are eligible for the program/services about which you requested information;
to notify you about changes or news relating to the program/services about which you have requested information;
to send you information on related Matertek Pty Ltd products/services about which we think you may be interested in;
to notify you about changes to our web site; and
to ask your opinion to help us improve our service.
We only ask for information that is necessary for the purposes outlined in this policy.
You may opt-out of these communications at any time. If you do decide that you no longer want to be contacted by us or to receive information from us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from our mailing list. For other forms of communication you may also contact us by post, fax or telephone.
Maxum Foods collects all personal information directly from the individual, except in the case of references.
We will not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any information we hold about you to anyone outside Maxum Foods and our recognized partner organisations. We will only disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Maxum Foods or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Maxum Foods, the site or the users thereof, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Maxum Foods, the site or the public.
Our site provides links to other sites. When you click on one of these links, you are leaving our site and entering another site that we do not control and for which we cannot be responsible. You should carefully review the privacy statements or policies on any other site that you visit because those privacy statements or policies will apply to your visit to that site and may be very different from our policy.
Personal information collected by Maxum Foods and our website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. At present, we centralise some records of personal information for all Maxum Foods operations, including this website, in Australia. Therefore, we may perform some of our data processing of your personal information outside of your country of residence, for example Australia. To do this, we may transfer your personal information internationally to their countries including Australia. Maxum Foods will protect your personal information no matter where we process or store your data by following this privacy statement.
Note: By submitting your personal data to Maxum Foods, you hereby consent to this transfer of your personal information.
As required by the Australian Privacy Act 1988, and the amendments introduced on the 21st December 2001, we follow strict security procedures and take appropriate measures to ensure that your information is not disclosed to a third party or other unauthorised personnel without your permission.
Personal information held by Maxum Foods can be updated at any time by contacting:
1/25 Wentworth Place
Banyo QLD 4014
Our site may offer chat rooms, forums, message boards, and /or email exchanges. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. We may also aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information for internal research purposes only, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
In the unlikely event that Maxum Foods, or its assets are acquired, customer information will be of course be one of the transferred assets.
You can request access to the personal information we hold about you by contacting:
1/25 Wentworth Place
Banyo QLD 4014
Note: In some circumstances, however, we do not have to provide you with all, or part of, the information requested.
If you have any queries about our privacy and security practices, please contact us.